Looking at the current offers for WordPress hosting (aff) there are a couple of hosting providers that stand out for me.
Siteground.com WordPress Hosting
Why? a couple of reasons:
- they have fast servers, which makes this website load so fast, together with their own SG Cache plugin,
- they provide free Let's Encrypt SSL certificates for your website, and they are easy to implement,
- they provide the best support I have seen from any hosting company I use and have used before,
- they provide a quick, easy and safe way to install WordPress,
- they upgrade your WordPress website with the newer version if it's really important to do so, and they send you a notice upfront,
- they scan for malware infections of my sites (depended on of your account and options),
- they provide plenty of website space and I can run several domains on my GrowBig account,
- they keep my sites safe by isolating my account from others on the same server.
Need more? Check Siteground.com (aff) WordPress hosting for yourself and see what you get for your money.
GreenGeeks.com WordPress Hosting
A couple of years back I switched hosting for WPSitebuilding.com to go to GreenGeeks.com.
It was an easy switch, as I just needed to move the site and it's content to their servers and then changed the DNS servers on my Namecheap.com domain registration.
For a WordPress website builder and blogger I depend on performance & reliability to make sure my sites are up and running., GreenGeeks (aff) provides everything you need for your WordPress website.
GreenGeeks (aff) provides just that for all my hosted WordPress website that I run on their servers.
Besides that I get:
- Unlimited Web Space & Data Transfer
- 1-Click WordPress Install software, the same as Siteground.com (aff) uses
- Free WordPress Migration service, so you don't have to worry about the technical stuff
- Free Domain Name Registration or Transfer.
- WordPress Optimized Servers
- Blazing Fast SSD RAID-10 Storage
- Enhanced Security with account isolation and software updates
- 24/7/365 US-Based Support, which is good, but from EMEA it does take a bit longer to get through.
- 99.9% Service Uptime so your sites are almost always reachable.
I personally like to keep my domain name registrations separate from my hosting, that is the main reason for having my domain registration with Namecheap.com.
It just makes it so much easier if I ever want to switch WordPress Hosting Providers again.
It's not likely I will change soon as I am very happy with these two, really my Best WordPress Hosting providers for 2018.